- Give people more than they
expect and do it cheerfully.
- Memorize your favorite poem.
- Don't believe all you hear,
spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
- When you say, "I love
you", mean it.
- When you say, "I'm
sorry", look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months
before you get married.
- Believe in love at first
- Never laugh at anyone's
- Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- Don't let a little dispute
injure a great friendship.
- In disagreements, fight fairly.
No name calling.
- Don't judge people by their
- Talk slowly, but think quick.
- When someone asks you a question
you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to
- Remember that great love and
great achievements involve great risk.
- Call your mom.
- Say "God bless you"
when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don't lose the
- Remember the three R's:? Respect
for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
- When you realize you've made a
mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Marry a spouse you love to talk to. As you get older, his or her conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books and watch less TV.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think
back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
- Trust in God but lock your car.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with a current situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Read between the lines.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Mind your own business.
- Don't trust a person who doesn't close his or her eyes when you kiss them.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules.
- Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than
your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Remember that your character is your destiny.
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.