|12. Be satisfied with who you are
and what you do, but always strive to improve.
13. Address problems immediately.
14. Do not be afraid to speak out
your opinions, then to accept when you are overruled.
15. Always, be FIRM, FAIR &
16. Be DECISIVE.
17. Be ENTHUSIASTIC!
18. Be an ENCOURAGER.
19. Take the first step--take the
20. Be equal to all.
21. RESPECT the Director and the
people over you.
22. Be ready to take the
heat---and take it with POISE & DIGNITY .
23. Be a CARING person.
24. DO NOT be a 'prima donna'.
25. Conform your dance style, if
26. ALWAYS be happy to give extra
27. DO NOT bring your personal
problems into drill team.
28. ALWAYS support your fellow
officers and your director.
29. Be an EXAMPLE.
30. DO NOT be negative and
*These goals were set by the
officers attending AMERICAN DANCE/DRILL TEAM's@ Texas A&M officer camp