- Eases breathing and decongests lungs.
- Improves digestion and elimination.
- Allows the body to better utilize food nutrients.
- Relaxes tensions and induces sound sleep.
- Stimulates mental processes in both young and old.
- Prevents digestive upset, heartburn, constipation, headaches, chronic
fatigue, and many other common middle age complaints.
- Maintains normal weight, whether gains or losses are needed.
- Improves strength, endurance, muscle coordination, and joint flexibility.
- Improves posture and grace of body movement in women.
- Retards signs of aging, both mental and physical.